Skip to main content

Music for the soul

Music for my soul artwork
After days of reading tutorials, studying artwork from other designers and also speaking to some, I managed to piece the ideas together. Special mentioned to Ninip resident, whom I just met while he was doing his photoshot with a friend of mine. You can check out his works here - Ninip Resident Flickr

Yeap, I had my recent wave of designer's block again and speaking to him helped me sparked the idea to come out with this concept. I must say I truly enjoy talking to other talents here in Second Life.

Today's highlight is the Epiphany event which I always look forward to attend. I actually managed to get in on the second week. But thanks to my monster block, it took me a while to churn out this photography theme.

Literally feeling the epiphany
Jumping on my funky chair at my home studio, Above is how I felt when I managed to get into the event at a full sim.

What I am wearing:

Picture One

Hair: UREI - Blondes @ *ARGRACE* 

Headphones: .: RealEvil Industries :.  Bad-Kitty Headphones - White - Common @ The Epiphany

Rings accessories: .: RealEvil Industries :. Dark Queen Rings @ Mainstore

Outfit: Moon Elixir - Chakra - 1 - Maitreya - Bodysuit - RARE @ The Epiphany

Shoe: -David Heather-Embellished Sneakers @ The Epiphany

Picture Two:

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kera [Pastels] @ The Epiphany

Outfit: Moon Elixir - Chakra - 11 - Maitreya - Sweater - Grey @ The Epiphany

Necklace: .: RealEvil Industries :.  ReVoX Unleashed Necklace @ Mainstore

Nails: [CX] Ice Nails @ [CerberusXing] Mainstore

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Avariel of Mercy

When it comes to Role Play characters especially in Second Life, I tend to pick the races that are unique and researches are required in order to combine with my imaginations. Before, I was playing as the Lythari and I should post it up next time along with my mesh avatar upgrades. References; http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Avariel http://www.candlekeep.com/library/articles/avariel2.htm https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elf_(Dungeons_%26_Dragons)#Forgotten_Realms A little background of my roleplaying characters; In regard of any races that I choose to select; whether it is vampire, lycans, sidhes, human, neko, lythari or my avariel, she would always have signature physical trait. Which is, her chimeric or heterochromia eyes; one blue and the other green. The other would be the crescent moon on her forehead. These are the only things that I would not change. You can say it is like a piece of my soul inside every character that I create and unfortunately, they are no

Brain Child of Gemposes

Photography by Huntressmoon for gemposes  As bloggers, we love poses - it our main ingredient before picking out the latest outfit for our photography and fashion posts; unless we go nude - but ah hah! then again we still need poses for that too. Arden and I are total addicts when it comes to poses and yes we do own more than we ever use them. Furthermore, we are both photography addicts; always coming up with ideas and small fun photography projects to do during our weekends. I am sure there are some previous posting that I have made that both of us did - thought not all was uploaded from my end. Photography by Huntressmoon Darkmatter for gemposes Headliner Photo info: Pose: + Sun kissed @ + gemposes+ Hair:  *ARGRACE* Akane - Blondes Bikini: #11 Blueberry - Oakley - Nude @ The Epiphany Body Chain: #19 Blueberry - Oakley - Gold Bodychain @  The Epiphany Sunglasses: Noodles - Kelley Sunglasses Champagne @ Collabor88 2nd Photo info: Hair: Luminay - Color f