Skip to main content

In memory of Jang Talon, Six Radio Second Life

Castle Dark Haven location when I first started

Today's post, I will feature memories that traced my footsteps back to the beginning of my Second Life experience. Unfortunately, like most sims, the place where I first rezzed known as Vienna no longer exists. The first place I ever went was a furry castle, said to be one of the oldest in Second Life since 2007. This is where I first learned and started amateurishly as a DJ there. You can visit the location here: Castle Dark Haven @ Dover

Moving on, the impact of my life where I first worked as a DJ in ccs sim with Six Radio. I was introduced to Jang Talon.

Rest in Peace Jang

As time moves forward, we still kept in touch on the real world, where his pc no longer works to manage Second Life. I used to update him about it and then posting and sharing the most silliest facebook memes and pictures. I remember Jang has always been there for me, offering comfort and wise advise about life. No matter how hard was it for him, he always faced them with a smile.

I remember the jokes he used to pull on the guys in second life and we both would laugh hard at their desperation. I loved the fact how he was very protective over me and over his friends. I remember our late night conversations, sharing about families, lives and our diversification of cultures. I always teased him that he is slowly morphing into an old man with a heart of a 16 year old.

In Second Life for me there was more darkness than light, this is my own point of view. Jang on the other hand was the glowing golden aura always; I tell him that he is the happy insane kind, no matter how stink the "bs" is, he manage to change the whiff of it into some expensive perfume.

Jang Talon was life to me. I always felt safe when I am around him, trusting my issues, my heart and my soul knowing he will never break them ever. I love you so much Jang.

I remember how you guided me to be a DJ, ideas and help me learn how to boost my settings. Whenever I DJ, I always talk about you, my teacher, my hero and my family.

When you were diagnosed with cancer at the stage 4, though we spoke in December 2015, you never told me you had it but you knew what you had. Our conversations has always been positive and full of laughter and joy.

I noticed your postings were getting lesser, despite your daily spams of funnies... you were silent. Until, one day your daughter shared that you were in a terminal condition. I cried, I cried that I cannot believe you had it. The thought of you living forever our outliving me was always there. You always tell me that evil people live longer, we joked about that we are immortals.

I beg to differ, you are not... today your life taken away in such a short period. Because, you have always been the greatest guy.

Even after your passing on 29th April 2016, you made me learn something like you always be my guidance in life. Keep the ones precious to you and don't waste on trying to please or win the hearts of those who don't give a damm about you. Also, how things fall into places, you will be buried on your favourite time of the year. May 4th be with you.

Sleep well and may your legacy shines in the hearts of your family, friends and everyone whom you have touched, forever and ever. Good night my friend, I will see you one day when our time has come. Loving and missing you always.

For those who wish to help out his family as they are raising more funds, please click on the link below.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music for the soul

Music for my soul artwork After days of reading tutorials, studying artwork from other designers and also speaking to some, I managed to piece the ideas together. Special mentioned to Ninip resident, whom I just met while he was doing his photoshot with a friend of mine. You can check out his works here -  Ninip Resident Flickr Yeap, I had my recent wave of designer's block again and speaking to him helped me sparked the idea to come out with this concept. I must say I truly enjoy talking to other talents here in Second Life. Today's highlight is the Epiphany event which I always look forward to attend. I actually managed to get in on the second week. But thanks to my monster block, it took me a while to churn out this photography theme. Literally feeling the epiphany Jumping on my funky chair at my home studio, Above is how I felt when I managed to get into the event at a full sim. What I am wearing: Picture One Hair: UREI - Blondes @  *ARGRACE*  Headpho

Avariel of Mercy

When it comes to Role Play characters especially in Second Life, I tend to pick the races that are unique and researches are required in order to combine with my imaginations. Before, I was playing as the Lythari and I should post it up next time along with my mesh avatar upgrades. References; http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Avariel http://www.candlekeep.com/library/articles/avariel2.htm https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elf_(Dungeons_%26_Dragons)#Forgotten_Realms A little background of my roleplaying characters; In regard of any races that I choose to select; whether it is vampire, lycans, sidhes, human, neko, lythari or my avariel, she would always have signature physical trait. Which is, her chimeric or heterochromia eyes; one blue and the other green. The other would be the crescent moon on her forehead. These are the only things that I would not change. You can say it is like a piece of my soul inside every character that I create and unfortunately, they are no

Brain Child of Gemposes

Photography by Huntressmoon for gemposes  As bloggers, we love poses - it our main ingredient before picking out the latest outfit for our photography and fashion posts; unless we go nude - but ah hah! then again we still need poses for that too. Arden and I are total addicts when it comes to poses and yes we do own more than we ever use them. Furthermore, we are both photography addicts; always coming up with ideas and small fun photography projects to do during our weekends. I am sure there are some previous posting that I have made that both of us did - thought not all was uploaded from my end. Photography by Huntressmoon Darkmatter for gemposes Headliner Photo info: Pose: + Sun kissed @ + gemposes+ Hair:  *ARGRACE* Akane - Blondes Bikini: #11 Blueberry - Oakley - Nude @ The Epiphany Body Chain: #19 Blueberry - Oakley - Gold Bodychain @  The Epiphany Sunglasses: Noodles - Kelley Sunglasses Champagne @ Collabor88 2nd Photo info: Hair: Luminay - Color f