Skip to main content

Ragged but Classic

I just had to grab this skirt from Baiastice
I have been extremely busy lately,  I actually uploaded these photos in flickr first but didn't have the time to write my postings in my blog. I normally get swallowed by the RL monster especially in the month of December. I've decided to go for a black- ice Christmas look to give an old fashion French look with a glow of hope by it.

I have also started creating my own shapes mainly focusing on Asian features - Chinese and Japanese, as I have seen most of these shapes look very anime cartoon like. I will posting up my new shapes soon, so far I have tested these shapes that matches Au Vulo, DrLife and Lara Hurley skins.

Close up shot on the necklace
I also did a little shopping at the Christmas Expo 2011 and Winter Fair in which to support the cancer relay and purchase the items mainly for donation purpose. I will post them up soon.

Close up on the bracelet

Of course Earthstones is giving away cool gifts to those who had joined their group, which I managed to get them, they are really nice and versatile because of its simplicity in design to enhance your outfit in every occasion.

Close up makeup done by me.

Hair: Maitreya Sasha - Browns Pack
Makeup: Snowflake in Purple and Blue - Huntress (own creation)
Lashes: ^;^CaTwA^;^ 3D NoAlpha Lashes #7
Acessories: EarthStones Aculo Bracelet (GIFT BOX)
Acessories: EarthStones Aculo Necklace (GIFT BOX)
Gloves: Baiastice Black Mirage top 
Top: GizzA - Knit Set [Grey]
Skirt: Baiastice_La Romantique skirt-blue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Flower

After being more active in blogging for the second life fashion scene, I have realised that it gets harder than it looks. The more that I practise in my photo design skills, the more I become very OCD in the outcome of the images. Thus, leading to the end result of having both Artistic and Writer's block. So.. hate that. I guess I could just speed up my work by merely taking a snapshot and then playing with the lightning, but I can't. Pose Fair Today's look has a little twist in vintage design and futuristic geometrics art with a sprinkle of sexy to it. It took me a while to finally find the perfect accessories top, before that I use to wear it as a cloth but ever since I went full mesh avatar, such top was hard to find; until Shiny Shabby Event. What am I wearing; Hair: Tierney by TRUTH Hair @ The Fantasy Collective Accessories top and bracelet: Manis GOLD by Bauhus Movement @  Shiny Shabby Nails: Precious Nails & Rings - Square by RealEvil Industries 

Taste of Caffeine

Taste of Caffeine - Bitter Indulgence The only thing i know about coffee aside from it's aromatic scent, texture and strength; it awakens you. It is a morning routine and a must have that I need my coffee black after my relaxing thought process at 5am, followed by the my daily running, making me feel more alive and to top it off, the taste of caffeine. It is a reminder to snap out of it from everything I get lost and tangle in my dreams; a reality check after the much needed slumber. There are many thoughts layered in my mind and one thing I pride having to train my thoughts; I sometimes let logic rule my brain to justify my emotions and reactions. It is my only safe-proof saviour to differ and separate between Facts and Perceptions. My world is black and white mostly. As much as I love second Life with its idea for a story-line, especially to those budding writers who wish to experience or bringing their stories to life virtually. The Roleplays for those who love a good

The most anticipated Design and the Launch of Gemposes Mainstore

United Colors Latest Release from UberSL  I am very proud of this outfit designed by a special friend. I love how the chains and sexiness added with raw intensity through the spikes that protrudes from it. It speaks of volume like I'm sexy or this is sexy but you cannot touch. If you try to, you will be hurt yourself through the sharp spikes embedded into this fabric. Congratulations United Colors for this marvelous design. Furthermore, I truly enjoyed the hair fair which their objectives served a wonderful cause for the kids. Do check out their website by clicking the Hair Fair 2016 blog here. What my Avatar is wearing for this photoshoot; Hair: : ::Phoenix::: Louane Hair Light Blondes @ Hair Fair 2016 Body suit: UC Punk in red @ UberSL Bikini:  #11 Blueberry - Oakley - Common - Maitreya - Nude Bra @ Previous Epiphany Gacha event Shoes:  r2 A/D/E shou boots [sheer] @ Previous Collabor 88 event - Mainstore for Designer here Accessories: Tattoos:  **RE** Sur