Skip to main content

A New Season's Story; My Reflection as a Blogger.

A New Season's Story by huntress


Every year is a new book, Every month is a new chapter, Every Week tells a story of accomplishments, failures and  hopes, Every day is a hope for the better, Every hour is reminder of things to experience or do, Every minute is waiting and anticipations, Every second counts; You are your own life's author. Be it the ending of winter and the welcoming colours of spring; you are still alive and more stories to write, to be told and to be remembered.

A time of reflection the moving forward and as the years gone by; I look back remembering my pasts and hoping to achieve the future. I would say that this first quarter of the year - I have broken friendship and at the same time had gained new ones, just like a season's story. There are some people I like to keep in my life and some i would let it slipped through my fingers. I would not say that they are bad nor good people or anything; this can be considered that life is too short to hang on to things that is not worth my time, my life, my story.

However, I do keep in touch with friends I hold on so close over the years, friends like Freakysab fairey and yes if you scroll through the years of my blog postings you would see a note on her. I am truly proud of her that she is going to be in the next Fantasy Faire event in which i would personally feature about her and looking back over the years of our friendship together.

I am a secondlife Blogger, I enjoy what I do; reason being I cannot commit to being a full fledged one, is because I write what I like, my experience in SecondLife. Of course I truly appreciate some designers who do give me things; special mention to RealEvil (crashnoww) the owner of RealEvil Industries; I think I have bought a lot of his design works and it has been a permanent accessories over my Maitreya bento hand. I promised that i would blog the bellychain he gave me though i know it has no expectation because being a perfectionist, I need to find the perfect storyline to the signature items i wear on my avatar and it is not my nature, to just post for the sake of it; then to me it would be meaningless and if it is meaningless, It is not with love.


I am sure most bloggers do feel the same. Because it is sad that designers expect bloggers to send their reports on the numbers of views and postings that they have done for them; Wouldn't it be for meaningful if the bloggers did a good job on the artwork, the ideas spent on taking the perfect piece of their photoworks wearing the items. SecondLife is a playground of creativity; People are buying Art, people are wearing Art, showing off Art and should be given the freedom for Art Appreciation not just numbers of views.

Thank you <3 so spread the love! it is spring afterall! Love thy bloggers, Love thy Designers and Love thy events, most importantly Love thy Readers and Customers. Kisses.

The sim which I took this shot is at Luanes Magical World

Accessories by RealEvil Industries

Necklace
Bad-Kitty Necklace - Common - Red

Rings
Raven Rings Maitreya Bento

Elven ears with accessories by ^^Swallow^^ Noldor Elf Ear @ Kustom 9 event

Outfit
Belt " Liz" -Black - Maitreya by Elegance Boutique
(the red jumpsuit outfit)  Voguel by . a v a l e - 
"Bella" [Maitreya] Coat - Gray Pattern by Asteria

Hair 
Polly by Truth







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taste of Caffeine

Taste of Caffeine - Bitter Indulgence The only thing i know about coffee aside from it's aromatic scent, texture and strength; it awakens you. It is a morning routine and a must have that I need my coffee black after my relaxing thought process at 5am, followed by the my daily running, making me feel more alive and to top it off, the taste of caffeine. It is a reminder to snap out of it from everything I get lost and tangle in my dreams; a reality check after the much needed slumber. There are many thoughts layered in my mind and one thing I pride having to train my thoughts; I sometimes let logic rule my brain to justify my emotions and reactions. It is my only safe-proof saviour to differ and separate between Facts and Perceptions. My world is black and white mostly. As much as I love second Life with its idea for a story-line, especially to those budding writers who wish to experience or bringing their stories to life virtually. The Roleplays for those who love a good

Wall Flower

After being more active in blogging for the second life fashion scene, I have realised that it gets harder than it looks. The more that I practise in my photo design skills, the more I become very OCD in the outcome of the images. Thus, leading to the end result of having both Artistic and Writer's block. So.. hate that. I guess I could just speed up my work by merely taking a snapshot and then playing with the lightning, but I can't. Pose Fair Today's look has a little twist in vintage design and futuristic geometrics art with a sprinkle of sexy to it. It took me a while to finally find the perfect accessories top, before that I use to wear it as a cloth but ever since I went full mesh avatar, such top was hard to find; until Shiny Shabby Event. What am I wearing; Hair: Tierney by TRUTH Hair @ The Fantasy Collective Accessories top and bracelet: Manis GOLD by Bauhus Movement @  Shiny Shabby Nails: Precious Nails & Rings - Square by RealEvil Industries 

Jadebelgie Wylie Crimson Republic Queen

Jadebelgie Wylie Today's post I will be featuring an old friend of mine, Jade. We met in middle 2009 when I first joined Bloodlines through Starvamp Lefevre, my former and forever liege in my heart. Through thick and thin, I look up to this lady a lot; she has been there for me. Furthermore, she is the only reason I came back to SecondLife. Not many people I know would have such persuasion; of course there are a few exceptions that i hold dear to my heart. I have left SecondLife for two years to focus on my real life's health and work balance, it was great but there is one thing about leaving SecondLife, you cannot forget who means and matters to you most. Even if this is just online and a game, the people are very much real. Back to Jadebelgie, I look up upon this strong female because of the things she had gone through and stood above. I remember the first time she had an interview on SecondLife TV for being in a number 1 clan, how nervous and adorable she is. Asid