Skip to main content

Rude Awakening - Fallout New Vegas inspired Sim

Imagine stepping out from the shower and you see this..

I have always been a hardcore fan towards the Fallout game series. My all time favourite is Fallout 3, gosh I actually cried playing the game. No worries, for those who has not played this game or heard of it before, I won't spoil it for you.

The sim in Second Life that I have stumbled upon is based on one of the Fallout games called New Vegas, below is a little trailer for you to have a peek.

A little Trailer on the actual game.


You can visit this RP sim @ iRoleplay - Fallout Evolved
Outfit: erratic / amara - bath towels / turquoise @ Collabor 88
Tattoo: **RE** Surya Tattoo - Common - Gold @ RealEvil Industries
Rings: **RE** Raven Rings Set - Bento 2.0 @ RealEvil Industries

Post apocalyptic era has always been an eerie alternative reality for me; the possibilities of the End of World - war. As depicted in my Second Life art above. Imagine waking up, coming out from a radioactive contaminated shower and stepping into a broken world. The only pleasantry is the "Golden Age" music broadcasting from a vintage radio playing songs that are probably on the 20s or the 70s.

There are many sims with "Post-apoc" theme and I remember being born to on from a combat rp sim called Pasademon, that was my very first place I ever learned about 'Role-playing' and fell in love with it ever since. I remember my first character was called 'Moon' by some of my former close friends that mentored me during my 'noobie' days. I have never forgotten them. Pepper Burnstein, Parker Holmer, Futanari criss, Trowa Baxton, Jai Neox and Kahlen Destiny.

My First Roleplay Character story.

Background story of Huntressmoon Darkmatter

Huntressmoon Darkmatter was a baby neko born with strange markings on her face that reveals her true name, Khez'zarrah which can only be read by demons.  She had no reconciled memories of her parents and all she could remember growing up in a laboratory run by cyborgs; aimed to create extraordinary mercenaries. Most of her life revolved around DNA experimentation, heavy training and frequent medical checks on her condition.  As a neko child, she had the worse temper and was always held in a high tech sound proof glass confinement as her siren screams are able to drive lycans and vampires mad but to others it only made it unbearable. Every time she does that, her markings would glow in green neon.

Huntressmoon, code name ‘Moon’ was infused with vampirism that they had injected into her system which caused her to grow fangs and was forced to feed on another vampire to embrace it. Moon was chained for many nights as the blood drove her to insanity and had to be subdued by special insulin injection. Her comrades who were also hybrids were Kahlen the demon neko.

These researches experimented DNA configuration and blood transfusion in their aim to create hybrid mercenaries which in 1994 failed as there was a rebellion against these cyborgs and these hybrids escaped into Tempura City. Together with the Mayor’s funding, they built a research centre to find a cure for their side effects.

Many years has passed, as Huntress has found her biological father, Ali Dirkle whom is known in the demon world as Zahira. He recognised the inscription on her face which to some looks like strange markings. The day she was born, it was during the war in which he fled and left her in a safe place before he could come back for her when the coast is clear, not knowing someone else has taken the child away. 18 years later, he instantly recognised and so did Huntress when she showed him around the research facility and took his blood sample in which she saw it matches with hers.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taste of Caffeine

Taste of Caffeine - Bitter Indulgence The only thing i know about coffee aside from it's aromatic scent, texture and strength; it awakens you. It is a morning routine and a must have that I need my coffee black after my relaxing thought process at 5am, followed by the my daily running, making me feel more alive and to top it off, the taste of caffeine. It is a reminder to snap out of it from everything I get lost and tangle in my dreams; a reality check after the much needed slumber. There are many thoughts layered in my mind and one thing I pride having to train my thoughts; I sometimes let logic rule my brain to justify my emotions and reactions. It is my only safe-proof saviour to differ and separate between Facts and Perceptions. My world is black and white mostly. As much as I love second Life with its idea for a story-line, especially to those budding writers who wish to experience or bringing their stories to life virtually. The Roleplays for those who love a good

Wall Flower

After being more active in blogging for the second life fashion scene, I have realised that it gets harder than it looks. The more that I practise in my photo design skills, the more I become very OCD in the outcome of the images. Thus, leading to the end result of having both Artistic and Writer's block. So.. hate that. I guess I could just speed up my work by merely taking a snapshot and then playing with the lightning, but I can't. Pose Fair Today's look has a little twist in vintage design and futuristic geometrics art with a sprinkle of sexy to it. It took me a while to finally find the perfect accessories top, before that I use to wear it as a cloth but ever since I went full mesh avatar, such top was hard to find; until Shiny Shabby Event. What am I wearing; Hair: Tierney by TRUTH Hair @ The Fantasy Collective Accessories top and bracelet: Manis GOLD by Bauhus Movement @  Shiny Shabby Nails: Precious Nails & Rings - Square by RealEvil Industries 

Jadebelgie Wylie Crimson Republic Queen

Jadebelgie Wylie Today's post I will be featuring an old friend of mine, Jade. We met in middle 2009 when I first joined Bloodlines through Starvamp Lefevre, my former and forever liege in my heart. Through thick and thin, I look up to this lady a lot; she has been there for me. Furthermore, she is the only reason I came back to SecondLife. Not many people I know would have such persuasion; of course there are a few exceptions that i hold dear to my heart. I have left SecondLife for two years to focus on my real life's health and work balance, it was great but there is one thing about leaving SecondLife, you cannot forget who means and matters to you most. Even if this is just online and a game, the people are very much real. Back to Jadebelgie, I look up upon this strong female because of the things she had gone through and stood above. I remember the first time she had an interview on SecondLife TV for being in a number 1 clan, how nervous and adorable she is. Asid