Skip to main content

The Phoenix's Aura

Bento Pose by BadWolf Poses

If this is your first time here, welcome aboard new reader. My focus in my art has been evolved throughout the years from just fashion, events coverage, portrait arts and now, RolePlaying Photography.

I always believed that a good story-line for your characters comes with balance of both text and image; the text builds your role play character, the image brings it to life. To add, take pictures with your roleplay partners and have fun with it, of course please do ask permission on this action and the extend of usage.

I have always been a free-form role player and I do have my own main characters that I have build the story since the beginning of my second life years.

This is a new character that I am currently building to make entrance for an rp sim, it has been a while since I have gotten so serious in my roleplays.


Info on the Phoenix RP Character

Generally, a phoenix would disguised themselves as a human; shrouding the presence due to potential threat of being used to witchcraft or worse, be sold as a prized bird to a narcissistic collector.

The Creation of Huntress the Phoenix
- About her Marker, Gyvontait and Astaria.

Born from the ash of an executed dragon, Gyvontait. She is the epitome of his innocence when her maker was betrayed by his other kin that sort for his throne and his powers. Gyvontait was the Golden Dragon ruler of the Arisan plains who often have his subjects both feared, respected or envious towards his wealth and prestige. Lord of Thunder,  he was bestowed with this title is because unlike the other dragons, he breaths lightening that brings upon his enemies to combustion.

His usual rounds over to the earth walkers, he stumbled upon a peacock maiden named Astaria whom he fell deeply in love with her on the first sight. She was a rare golden peacock, a gift from Gaia to this hidden Eden. Astaria who was known in the land that possesses the most beautiful voice, a song bird that sings the realm in a lullaby when it is time to rest. It was her voice that attracted the Lord of Thunder on his frequent visits and in their love union casts hatred from both realms; skies and land. Inbreeding was against the rule of this realm.

Patience ran thin and the couple was confronted by both realms; judgement on the two for their unholy union and a war ensued. The elves allied with the other dragons; those were envious towards Gyvontait and whom started rumors to incite terror and malice in the realms. One cannot allow the union to proceed in birthing a more powerful creature to posses both thunder and siren song. Wisdom won the war as they cornered Gyvontait with mirror armors that caused him to misfire his bolts and it strike Astaria in her heart.

Holding her in his arms, Gyvontait roared with agony as the mirrors caved in closer to him; he stared into his reflection holding Astaria close to his chest awaiting his doom. Mother Gaia took pity of her children and whispered blessings to his heart, he nodded in agreement and she brought flames around them, burning both Gyvontair and Astaria together. Soon they both burst into ashes which the force pushes those around it to fall on the ground and from the golden ash;

Birth of Huntress the Fiery Song Phoenix.

With the blessings of Gaia, she flew away like a lightning bolt to another world.


About Huntress.


She takes form of an Elf that roams within the current world, wearing her mother's feathers as accessory on her ears. The tip of her ears is gold and with Chimeric eyes representing one from her Father, Gyvontait in Green and in Blue, Astaria.


I hope you all enjoy my little character story <3



Hair: *ARGRACE* Akane - Blondes
Ears: Mandala
Accessories for ears: Elysium - Rose by RO - Remarkable Oblivion Mainstore






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taste of Caffeine

Taste of Caffeine - Bitter Indulgence The only thing i know about coffee aside from it's aromatic scent, texture and strength; it awakens you. It is a morning routine and a must have that I need my coffee black after my relaxing thought process at 5am, followed by the my daily running, making me feel more alive and to top it off, the taste of caffeine. It is a reminder to snap out of it from everything I get lost and tangle in my dreams; a reality check after the much needed slumber. There are many thoughts layered in my mind and one thing I pride having to train my thoughts; I sometimes let logic rule my brain to justify my emotions and reactions. It is my only safe-proof saviour to differ and separate between Facts and Perceptions. My world is black and white mostly. As much as I love second Life with its idea for a story-line, especially to those budding writers who wish to experience or bringing their stories to life virtually. The Roleplays for those who love a good

Wall Flower

After being more active in blogging for the second life fashion scene, I have realised that it gets harder than it looks. The more that I practise in my photo design skills, the more I become very OCD in the outcome of the images. Thus, leading to the end result of having both Artistic and Writer's block. So.. hate that. I guess I could just speed up my work by merely taking a snapshot and then playing with the lightning, but I can't. Pose Fair Today's look has a little twist in vintage design and futuristic geometrics art with a sprinkle of sexy to it. It took me a while to finally find the perfect accessories top, before that I use to wear it as a cloth but ever since I went full mesh avatar, such top was hard to find; until Shiny Shabby Event. What am I wearing; Hair: Tierney by TRUTH Hair @ The Fantasy Collective Accessories top and bracelet: Manis GOLD by Bauhus Movement @  Shiny Shabby Nails: Precious Nails & Rings - Square by RealEvil Industries 

Jadebelgie Wylie Crimson Republic Queen

Jadebelgie Wylie Today's post I will be featuring an old friend of mine, Jade. We met in middle 2009 when I first joined Bloodlines through Starvamp Lefevre, my former and forever liege in my heart. Through thick and thin, I look up to this lady a lot; she has been there for me. Furthermore, she is the only reason I came back to SecondLife. Not many people I know would have such persuasion; of course there are a few exceptions that i hold dear to my heart. I have left SecondLife for two years to focus on my real life's health and work balance, it was great but there is one thing about leaving SecondLife, you cannot forget who means and matters to you most. Even if this is just online and a game, the people are very much real. Back to Jadebelgie, I look up upon this strong female because of the things she had gone through and stood above. I remember the first time she had an interview on SecondLife TV for being in a number 1 clan, how nervous and adorable she is. Asid