Skip to main content

Crimson Republic News - All About Otto, Kalisdar and A Fundraising Auction

It has been a while since I have last posted the entry for Crimson Republic Clan. I may have missed out many, my apologies. As per my last posting, there was a personal heart matter that I had to deal with. My friend has finally laid to rest on May 4th this year and to go through the ordeal took me some time of recovery.

Crimson Republic Auction

First up, we have the interesting Auction event in which eligible bachelor and bachelorettes are up on the board for a dating auction event. Most importantly, heartfelt thanks goes to the bidders who are also one of the main contributors in raising funds to help maintain the clan land. If you like to visit and bid our smexy people, please click here to grab your private jet to the land.

The Auction will end on 22nd May 2016.

Crimson Auction Board

This month, well long overdo weeks. I will be featuring two of Crimson Republic family, a small little pet project to share stories of other members as we are a huge family; of course the most obvious reasons are often our timezones varies from each other. Sniff, I wish to adopt all of you to Asia.

All About Otto Riddler

Jadebelgie Wylie Second Life SLBloodlines artwork by huntressmoon
Otto Riddler Profile Art by huntressmoon darkmatter
1. Do you remember when you were once a human? How long was it before you went into Bloodlines?
I was  a non bloodlines playing little noob in sl for exactly 5 days. Then I found a beach where people show lots of skin and was approached by a well looking lady in a bikini who turned out to be a vampire. She had picked me for supper and took me home to her castle.

2.How did you ended up in Bloodlines?
After some consideration life as a vampire, all other members of the small clan were female, seemed not that bad. I agreed to become one of them.

3.Do you remember how you were turned? If yes, How did you feel for the first time?
The turning ceremony was well done in a big hall with many of the clan present. I remember that everyone was very patient with me. I had no idea how you rez a box, how you wear things and how the hud works.

4.Do you remember your first soul? If yes, what is his/her name?
My first soul was, Lizy Gothly.

5. How did you manage to get your first soul?
Good question, I have no idea. I just remember I was really happy after that.

6.How did you manage to Join Crimson Republic and if yes, when was it?
After 3 clans in 2 years I ended up as a unlieged member of the famous curse clan. I met Queen jade once and thought she is really a cool queen, ruling with heart and effortless ease. So I sent her a notecard, she answered and here I am. That was 5 years ago.

7.Who is your current liege?
My current liege is Death Blindside.

8. Being in Counsel must be tough. How do you play your role there?
I never got a handbook where it says "That is expected of council members".  I just be myself and try to listen. All fellow council members are great, partly with long years of experience. I don´t find my job hard and demanding, it is fun.

9. When you are not playing Vampire, what do you like to do most, i.e. hobbies in Second Life?
I must confess: Nothing. For me playing sl is only clan life, friends in bloodline and family.

10.What is your favourite colour?
All shades of blue.

11.What is your favourite quote?
I don´t have an all time favorite quote but just today I picked that one: “Religion is like a pair of shoes.....Find one that fits for you, but don't make me wear your shoes.” 


Up Close & Personal with Kalisdar
SlBloodlines Crimson Republic Clan SecondLife  artwork by Huntressmoon darkmatter
Kalisdar Profile Art by Huntressmoon Darkmatter
1. So how did you end up in Bloodlines?

[00:18] Kalisdar Ajani (kalisdarr): Anyways I was standing at a weird freebie place, being a total noob and all, no clue what is going on. This chick approaches me, she shows me around a bit and wants to bite me, I'm thinking this chick is maybe digging me or something I have no clue but she recruits me and stuff

2. How did you join Crimson Republic Clan?
[00:20] Kalisdar Ajani (kalisdarr): Lmao
[00:20] Kalisdar Ajani (kalisdarr): I was in another bloodline family (edited name of previous clan)
[00:20] Kalisdar Ajani (kalisdarr): Star left and she was the only friend I had really

3. How long have you been in this family?
[00:22] Kalisdar Ajani (kalisdarr): Maybe 1 year max

4. Who is your current liege?
rtt Starsider (Star)

5. What is your favourite colour?
Magenta

6. What do you like to do in Second Life?
Idk what my favourite thing is really, Either board games or just hanging at a beach and Talking to people

7. Describe yourself in just a few words.
Funny, easy to talk to, relaxed.

8. What is your favourite quote in life?
Don't let your memes be dreams



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music for the soul

Music for my soul artwork After days of reading tutorials, studying artwork from other designers and also speaking to some, I managed to piece the ideas together. Special mentioned to Ninip resident, whom I just met while he was doing his photoshot with a friend of mine. You can check out his works here -  Ninip Resident Flickr Yeap, I had my recent wave of designer's block again and speaking to him helped me sparked the idea to come out with this concept. I must say I truly enjoy talking to other talents here in Second Life. Today's highlight is the Epiphany event which I always look forward to attend. I actually managed to get in on the second week. But thanks to my monster block, it took me a while to churn out this photography theme. Literally feeling the epiphany Jumping on my funky chair at my home studio, Above is how I felt when I managed to get into the event at a full sim. What I am wearing: Picture One Hair: UREI - Blondes @  *ARGRACE*  Headpho

Avariel of Mercy

When it comes to Role Play characters especially in Second Life, I tend to pick the races that are unique and researches are required in order to combine with my imaginations. Before, I was playing as the Lythari and I should post it up next time along with my mesh avatar upgrades. References; http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Avariel http://www.candlekeep.com/library/articles/avariel2.htm https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elf_(Dungeons_%26_Dragons)#Forgotten_Realms A little background of my roleplaying characters; In regard of any races that I choose to select; whether it is vampire, lycans, sidhes, human, neko, lythari or my avariel, she would always have signature physical trait. Which is, her chimeric or heterochromia eyes; one blue and the other green. The other would be the crescent moon on her forehead. These are the only things that I would not change. You can say it is like a piece of my soul inside every character that I create and unfortunately, they are no

Brain Child of Gemposes

Photography by Huntressmoon for gemposes  As bloggers, we love poses - it our main ingredient before picking out the latest outfit for our photography and fashion posts; unless we go nude - but ah hah! then again we still need poses for that too. Arden and I are total addicts when it comes to poses and yes we do own more than we ever use them. Furthermore, we are both photography addicts; always coming up with ideas and small fun photography projects to do during our weekends. I am sure there are some previous posting that I have made that both of us did - thought not all was uploaded from my end. Photography by Huntressmoon Darkmatter for gemposes Headliner Photo info: Pose: + Sun kissed @ + gemposes+ Hair:  *ARGRACE* Akane - Blondes Bikini: #11 Blueberry - Oakley - Nude @ The Epiphany Body Chain: #19 Blueberry - Oakley - Gold Bodychain @  The Epiphany Sunglasses: Noodles - Kelley Sunglasses Champagne @ Collabor88 2nd Photo info: Hair: Luminay - Color f