Skip to main content

Crimson Republic Clan Features: Lycan's Pack Village


In this month’s architecture feature for the Crimson Republic Clan; a beautiful Lycan Pack village that has been built for all to enjoy. I would like to thank everyone for reading this piece today and, if you have any stories to share, please IM me inworld at huntressmoon Darkmatter.

To kick-start, Chanel Czarny’s beautiful Lycan Pack Village is now open to both public and also members of the Crimson Republic family to get together to enjoy fun games and SLBloodlines or Second Life Bloodlines facilities available for all to use. Set in a lush greenery environment, the little town features a wide variety of games; especially those who enjoy playing greedy, a relaxation bar where you can hang out with friends and families. Also, not to miss out the Haunts available for your little ‘SLBloodlines’ achievements. For more information on the Haunts achievements. Please click here

Visit the Lycan's Pack Village by Clicking Here

To the wonderful Chanel, I had the honor to interview her to talk about her ideas, the inspirations and upcoming events that will be happening soon in the Clan.


Gateway to the wonderful Pack Village @ Crimson Republic Clan Home

[07:05 PM]  Hunts (huntressmoon.darkmatter) smiles and hands chanel a cup of tea
[07:05 PM]  Cħαnєl Ȼzαяηγ (chanel.czarny): gratefully accepts the tea and offers cupcakes just made earlier
[07:06 PM]  Hunts (huntressmoon.darkmatter) takes out her pen and notebook, smiling as she faces her. she takes the cupcakes and takes a bite, "thank you for allowing me to feature your work in my blog, and also your time for this interview"
[07:07 PM]  Cħαnєl Ȼzαяηγ (chanel.czarny): my pleasure Hunts to have you here and still stunned a little that you want to cover me and what I've been doing
[07:08 PM]  Cħαnєl Ȼzαяηγ (chanel.czarny): I'm all yours for now *smiles
[07:09 PM]  Hunts (huntressmoon.darkmatter) laughs

(You have to admit, not only that she is a lady of class but also cheeky, yet has a subliminal humor)

[07:09 PM]  Hunts (huntressmoon.darkmatter): first thing first, what inspired you to come up with the idea of the pack village?

[07:13 PM]  Cħαnєl Ȼzαяηγ (chanel.czarny): hmm  I likes walking among the previous buildings left behind by someone who left and when Death told me they were being taken up and the property going for tier I jumped at the chance to move from the corner I was in over to the larger area and put my own little village there for everyone to enjoy....including me

[07:14 PM]  Cħαnєl Ȼzαяηγ (chanel.czarny): it seems perfect for a medieval sim and can be the perfect place for clan members and others to sit and enjoy friendship and games and whatever as they may.
[07:15 PM]  Cħαnєl Ȼzαяηγ (chanel.czarny): I had a house before for just my family but now I have a place for the entire clan to enjoy

[07:17 PM]  Hunts (huntressmoon.darkmatter): ah yes i remember you had a minion house, that is very kind of you to extend your heart and break down the gates to reach out to more. how long did it take you to build this village or is this still an ongoing work in progress?

[07:20 PM] Cħαnєl Ȼzαяηγ (chanel.czarny): my areas are always a work in progress, changing with changing needs or requests, trying new things out etc.  The village took me a weekend to terraform land and set down buildings, then the landscaping was done....I am still adding games and other interests within the village, stopping for a little while to add the new turning build which I had in inventory for some time and brought out to modify and retexture to be another addition to be used

[07:22 PM]  Cħαnєl Ȼzαяηγ (chanel.czarny) takes a cupcake and offers Hunts another

(She is trying to fatten me up.. Expect loads of sweets when you meet her)

[07:25 PM]  Hunts (huntressmoon.darkmatter) nods, "i saw the turning pictures that Nadine took to upload in her blog, very lovely place too. I guess that would be the first turning officially at your new village. *smiles and grabs another cupcake, she loved them very much. "mmm it is also sweet to have a nice hangout place, because before most of us just stands there by the visitor's area. for all your hardwork, the village is beautiful. Would there be more additions in future, aside from being just a turning and games room?

[07:31 PM]  Cħαnєl Ȼzαяηγ (chanel.czarny): It was the second turning really but first in the build, though I had hoped to have it ready for Maxsiss's (sp) turning previously which was done at the lycan campfire area above the cave. All the village houses have something inside to enjoy by everyone. And I will be adding a few things in the future yes, having just added also a horse vendor for anyone who decides to ride around the sim and doesn't have one of their own.

[07:33 PM]  Hunts (huntressmoon.darkmatter) nods "that sounds like a handful, will you be needing help to run the area? like ensuring peace or helpers to aid those new ones around the village?"

[07:37 PM]  Cħαnєl Ȼzαяηγ (chanel.czarny): hmm  Haven't seen the need really to this point. Everything is in place and easily accessed by everyone. If a problem arises I will be "jonny on the spot" to investigate and correct things if needed. Many people know to contact me through Facebook Messaging if they need anything that won't wait until I log on as usual every afternoon.
[07:38 PM]  Hunts (huntressmoon.darkmatter) nods "it happens when places are getting a crowd, is there a rule somewhere that should be stated or you preferred it to be a common sense of understanding that everyone should have?

[07:43 PM]  Cħαnєl Ȼzαяηγ (chanel.czarny): Only to remember the sim is moderate and there are LL TOS restrictions as well as sim owner covenant to be followed with regard to behavior including no use of profanity and vulgarity especially when in voice and in mixed company that could very well include children who are allowed attendance on a moderate sim. I just ask that everyone who is in the village or on the sim anywhere be cognizant of that and follow the rules...for everyone's sake, and to set forth a proper attitude and atmosphere on behalf of our Crimson Clan and our good Queen Jade.

[07:48 PM]  Hunts (huntressmoon.darkmatter) nods "you are a very strict and yet passionate woman. you give your heart but you are fair to others, whether it is within your bloodlines or others. I guess your personality do shine here alot. What do you love to do most? for example, your hobbies, things you enjoying doing that are fun to you here.

[07:53 PM]  Cħαnєl Ȼzαяηγ (chanel.czarny): creating things is my passion and seeing others enjoy what I create and use it for good purpose. I love landscaping, reworking builds to unique uses, setting up space for enjoyment, for people to share companionship that they need to escape sometimes harrowing circumstances in their real lives. I enjoy seeing that others are having some fun for a little while through their days/nights. And I have seen many alliances, whether close partnerships or just good friendships, develop during my time here on Crimson sim and for years in other areas of SL.

[07:55 PM]  Hunts (huntressmoon.darkmatter) nods "i can see that too, i wish i can build" *laughs "the only thing i can build is a prim box and i find that the greatest achievements of all time since 2009. Also, I noticed that you have a weekly event like the Greedy game tournament,mind sharing how does it work? what does it take to win? and of course is there a prize to the winner?

[08:01 PM] Cħαnєl Ȼzαяηγ (chanel.czarny): Grins evilly!  Greedy is being played by many in competition with each other in tournaments that will run from Sunday 12:00/Noon SLT until Saturday 11:59pm SLT. Everyone no matter experience can sit down with at least one other person for a game of Greedy and the winning points register amongst the other winners for the week, ending with the highest points winner receiving a prize.

[08:02 PM]  Cħαnєl Ȼzαяηγ (chanel.czarny): The first week's tournament winner was Maggie Addams who won a nice stone lighthouse.

[08:03 PM]  Hunts (huntressmoon.darkmatter) gaps "oh wow, it sounds lovely!, so i figure the new game has started already. So this will be on the running always as a weekly event or is there a time frame when it is going to end?"

(Mind you her evil grins is not evil XD, it is so cute when she does it - I can’t take her evil grins seriously at all)

[08:04 PM]  Cħαnєl Ȼzαяηγ (chanel.czarny): hope to run it every week as long as I am on this sim and part of Crimson !
[08:06 PM]  Hunts (huntressmoon.darkmatter) raises her cupcakes "you will always be apart of the family" she pauses and laughs "i hope so too!, i need to find my hot seat!" she laughs and smiles back "last question before we cease this interview, again i am thankful for your time.

[08:06 PM]  Hunts (huntressmoon.darkmatter): 1. I heard you are preparing for the easter egg hunt, when will this kick start and for how long?

[08:15 PM]  Cħαnєl Ȼzαяηγ (chanel.czarny): I sent out a notice with an egg box attached to everyone in Crimson. There is one also at the entrance of the village for people to copy. This egg-shaped box can be opened and a transferable item, or 2 or 3 etc, can be dragged into contents as a hunt gift. Then it can be shrunk down for easier hiding and even recolored. The scripts are already set into the box and all settings should remain as they are so people hunting them can grab them when they are found. Right now eggs are being filled and on Friday the 25th they will be hidden all over the sim where everyone has access and the Hunt for them will begin around 12:00/Noon SLT on Saturday the 26th and run to 11:59pm on Easter Sunday the 27th. We already have many eggs filled and are looking for more. Among some prizes are motorcycles, cars, clothing, artwork, furniture, all kinds of funny and/or useful gatcha gifts that are transferable for all to enjoy.

And that is a wrap, enjoy the wonderful pictures below.


The many haunts and we have more - enjoy

Get your names on board and good luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music for the soul

Music for my soul artwork After days of reading tutorials, studying artwork from other designers and also speaking to some, I managed to piece the ideas together. Special mentioned to Ninip resident, whom I just met while he was doing his photoshot with a friend of mine. You can check out his works here -  Ninip Resident Flickr Yeap, I had my recent wave of designer's block again and speaking to him helped me sparked the idea to come out with this concept. I must say I truly enjoy talking to other talents here in Second Life. Today's highlight is the Epiphany event which I always look forward to attend. I actually managed to get in on the second week. But thanks to my monster block, it took me a while to churn out this photography theme. Literally feeling the epiphany Jumping on my funky chair at my home studio, Above is how I felt when I managed to get into the event at a full sim. What I am wearing: Picture One Hair: UREI - Blondes @  *ARGRACE*  Headpho

Avariel of Mercy

When it comes to Role Play characters especially in Second Life, I tend to pick the races that are unique and researches are required in order to combine with my imaginations. Before, I was playing as the Lythari and I should post it up next time along with my mesh avatar upgrades. References; http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Avariel http://www.candlekeep.com/library/articles/avariel2.htm https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elf_(Dungeons_%26_Dragons)#Forgotten_Realms A little background of my roleplaying characters; In regard of any races that I choose to select; whether it is vampire, lycans, sidhes, human, neko, lythari or my avariel, she would always have signature physical trait. Which is, her chimeric or heterochromia eyes; one blue and the other green. The other would be the crescent moon on her forehead. These are the only things that I would not change. You can say it is like a piece of my soul inside every character that I create and unfortunately, they are no

Brain Child of Gemposes

Photography by Huntressmoon for gemposes  As bloggers, we love poses - it our main ingredient before picking out the latest outfit for our photography and fashion posts; unless we go nude - but ah hah! then again we still need poses for that too. Arden and I are total addicts when it comes to poses and yes we do own more than we ever use them. Furthermore, we are both photography addicts; always coming up with ideas and small fun photography projects to do during our weekends. I am sure there are some previous posting that I have made that both of us did - thought not all was uploaded from my end. Photography by Huntressmoon Darkmatter for gemposes Headliner Photo info: Pose: + Sun kissed @ + gemposes+ Hair:  *ARGRACE* Akane - Blondes Bikini: #11 Blueberry - Oakley - Nude @ The Epiphany Body Chain: #19 Blueberry - Oakley - Gold Bodychain @  The Epiphany Sunglasses: Noodles - Kelley Sunglasses Champagne @ Collabor88 2nd Photo info: Hair: Luminay - Color f